« Home | One Hot Looking 1967 Ford F100 » | Orange Metallic Paint Job » | Clear Coat from Germany, CR4 Brand » | Roll pan for 1998 Toyota T-100 » | More on Paint Jobs & Paint Guns » | After Market Fiber Glass Parts » | One Expensive Air Bag Module » | Bad SRS Module - '05 Altima » | 2005 Nissan Altima Door Handle Removal » | Painting - No Orange Peel » 

Friday, May 18, 2007 

1998 Toyota T100

Here's my Toyota T100. Finally done. This is the photo of what it looked like when I just bought it.

And here is the photo of it now.

To see more photos of the build go to www.mirru.com. I was going to use it as my shop truck but when I closed the shop this truck became my toy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

I have been looking for some used alloy rims for my satiation wagon, found those from a local market.But now I need the services provider for those Alloy Rim Repairs. Who works, are not so professional in that local market.

That is pretty awesome, I have been thinking about finding the car parts here in Warren, OH that I need to fix up my old truck. It is still in pretty good shape, it just needs some attention.

It looks like you have mad a great improvement with that car. My husband would like to fix up an older car too. I wonder how many parts would need to be replaced or repaired though. http://www.stopmasterbrakes.com.au/

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

Post a Comment
Auto Parts - News and Resources

About me