« Home | Brembo & DaimlerChrysler JV » | Finding parts for a 2006 Civic Si » | OEM vs Aftermarket Auto Parts » | Auto Parts » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

Local auto parts search


Car-Part.com has been my major tool for looking for auto parts. When I need a part, I call around to the local two used auto parts suppliers here in town, just because it is easy and I remember their phone number by heart. But when I am out of luck here in town, my next stop is car-part.com.

You enter your car's information into the form, choose the part you want to find and submit. The results will list the parts you are looking for sorted by the distance from your celected location.

I found Air Bags for my 2005 Nissan Altima there. Not close by though, but still a hard part to find.

For parts, use car-part.com

Auto Parts - News and Resources

About me

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Search Popdex:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory


Search Popdex: