« Home 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

Auto Parts

Welcome to the Auto Parts Blog.

As an auto body shop owner I find this sinformation pretty valuable. Keeping up with the news, changes and issues in the auto parts industry is a must. As auto parts locating, purchasing, repair, installation and finishing is a major part of a body shop operation.

I thought all in this business and others could use a place where auto parts is the main topic aside from auto parts sales.

Daily updated roomors and news about the auto parts manufacturers, new, used and aftermarket parts distributors, wholesalers and retailers.

Enjoy.

And make sure to leave your 2 cents, or tell me I am full of it, if I am. :)

Auto Parts - News and Resources

About me

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Search Popdex:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory


Search Popdex: